Check out the pictures below and track the progress of Clay Pots' Peace Garden--all made possible through the support of donors and volunteers like you!
This new courtyard gives the community a space for meditation, meeting, relaxation, art and education.
Help support this initiative and the expansion of the education center by purchasing an engraved brick in Clay Pots’ Peace Garden.
In addition to putting your own name on a brick, you could also commemorate:
1. The memory of a loved one
2. Your company or department
3. Your sorority or fraternity
5. Your church or group
Bricks are 4” x 8” in size and can contain up to 3 lines with approximately 15 characters of inscription.
Once you place your order, it takes approximately 3-4 weeks for the bricks to arrive. Upon arrival the staff and volunteers at Clay Pots lay the engraved bricks in the Peace Garden. The Garden is open to the community as a space for reflection, meditation, and a place to gather outdoors in nature.
A $100 donation secures a brick for individuals. A $200 donation secures a brick for businesses. To order your bricks:
1. Mail a check payable to Clay Pots, RE: Brick to: Clay Pots, 1635 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21223-2446.
2. Make a donation online through PayPal and in the comments field write in “Brick.”
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange another payment option or to learn more.